Pages

Subscribe:

Main Menu

MTV Remote Control Blog: Snooki: 'I'm SO IN LOVE With My Son'

MTV Remote Control Blog
Just another WordPress site
Snooki: 'I'm SO IN LOVE With My Son'
Aug 26th 2012, 15:14

At 8:30 a.m., Snooki proved that no matter what, she's always thinking of her fans. The new mom posted a special message on Twitter personally delivering the news that she had given birth to her "little man," Lorenzo Dominic LaValle, hours earlier. MTV first broke the story, but there's nothing like hearing it from the woman who lived it. "I am SO IN LOVE with my son Lorenzo Dominic ! I had my little man last night, healthy at 6lbs! HE'S MY WORLD!" the ecstatic guidette shared with the internets. And the internets shared back, seconding her sentiment all morning long and asking for a chance to see Enzo in action on TV. Something tells us that's not out of the question.

+ Get the full story of Lorenzo's birth at MTV News, and for ongoing coverage of Snooki's baby, stay tuned to Remote Control!

Photo: Splash News

Media files:
spl420356_008.jpg (image/jpeg)
situation-snooki_70x53.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment