Pages

Subscribe:

Main Menu

Hollywood Crush: Taylor Swift On Relationships: 'I Need That Unexplainable Spark'

Hollywood Crush
Just another WordPress site
Taylor Swift On Relationships: 'I Need That Unexplainable Spark'
Oct 31st 2012, 15:50

On the heels of the release of her new album, Red, it seems like Taylor Swift is everywhere at once these days—and most recently, she's scored a sultry appearance on the cover of the December issue of Cosmopolitan! Where, thanks to the vagaries of magazine lead times, she's standing next to the words "Crazy for a Kennedy!"... even though, as of last week, she and RFK's grandson Conor are officially dunzo. But that's okay! Because really, Taylor's musings on love and relationships are all the more interesting coming as they are in the wake of a real-time breakup. For instance: Those looking for a reason behind her split with the Kennedy kid might be interested in this little tidbit from Taylor about what she considers a relationship deal breaker:

"I can't deal with someone wanting to take a relationship backward or needing space or cheating on you," she said. "It's a conscious thing: it's a common-sense thing...I just don't ever want to end up in a relationship that isn't fair ever again."

Hmm. HMMMM! So, perhaps it was a question of fairness...or, of course, it might've been the lack of a particular type of spark, which Taylor considers all-important to having a successful romance.

"I need that unexplainable spark," she admitted. "I just need to see someone and feel, Oh, no, uh-oh. It's only happened a few times in my life, but I feel like if I was gonna be with someone forever, it would be because I saw them and I thought, Oh, no."

...Funny, that's how I feel about my dentist. (Could it be love?!) But if you're looking for a final word from Taylor on how she feels about unhappy endings, the best takeaway is probably in her comment on hasty exits—and how much she doesn't regret making a single one.

"I've learned when to get out," she said. "I've never wasted too much time with the wrong person and that's one thing I'm proud of."

What do you think of Taylor's latest quotes on what she's like in love?

Media files:
tcosmo1.jpg (image/jpeg)
tcosmo.jpg (image/jpeg)
tcosmo-70x53.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment