Pages

Subscribe:

Main Menu

Hollywood Crush: La La Land Love: The Ashleys, Lady Gaga Edition

Hollywood Crush
Just another WordPress site
La La Land Love: The Ashleys, Lady Gaga Edition
Oct 25th 2012, 15:05

Love is in the air for some in Hollywood while it hasn't quite busted through the atmosphere for others. With so many rumors floating around about who is dating whom, it's time we get to the bottom of La La Land's most-talked-about relationships. (Spoiler alert: It's not ending well for everyone.) Le sigh!

In Love!
"Chicago Fire" star Taylor Kinney is dishing on his relationship with the one and only Lady Gaga, noting that despite her eccentric pop-star persona, dating her isn't as wacky as it would seem. He told the "Today" show, "It's normal, if you will, in that respect."

Taylor and Gaga began dating last year, after they met on the set of her "You and I" video, and it's been smooth sailing ever since. In fact, the former "Vampire Diaries" actor had this to add: "I'm a happy guy. I'm a lucky guy."

Out of Love?
While Taylor might be Gaga for Mother Monster, it seems that Ashley Greene and actor/singer Reeve Carney are taking a break. A source tells Us Weekly that with Ashley amping up to promote the last film in "The Twilight Saga," she couldn't balance love and work.

"She knows this is a pivotal time in her career," the source said. "I wouldn't say I could never see them getting back together but right now they are doing their own thing." And, given that they may run into each other at "Breaking Dawn – Part 2" related events (he's on the soundtrack), anything is possible.

Laughing At Love
James Franco had some choice words for anyone who may believe the hype that he's dating his "Spring Breakers" co-star, Ashley Benson. In an article he wrote for the Huffington Post, the multi-hyphenate entertainer cleared the air regarding all the romance rumors.

"I also hear that I've been dating Selena Gomez, Kristen Stewart and Ashley Benson. Hot damn, am I a lucky guy. I wish I had actually gotten closer than the 13th row of the theater in Toronto where Kristen gave her 'On the Road' Q and A, but I didn't; not only did I not talk to her, I didn't even go to the SoHo house where I supposedly asked her out on a date," he wrote. "As for Gomez and Benson, those are Bieber's girls and I wouldn't dare tangle with the Biebs. I heard he wants to kick my ass. Yikes!"

Which relationships are you rooting for? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!

Media files:
ashleys.jpg (image/jpeg)
ashleys-70x53.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment