Pages

Subscribe:

Main Menu

Hollywood Crush: Did 'On The Road' Inspire Kristen Stewart To Get...On The Road?

Hollywood Crush
Just another WordPress site
Did 'On The Road' Inspire Kristen Stewart To Get...On The Road?
Sep 14th 2012, 17:03

Kristen Stewart is a woman of varied interests. Dog lover. Gourmand. Jenny Lewis enthusiast. But do you know what activity makes her feel "so, so, so good"? Driving. Lucky, then, her next film is the road-trip-based "On the Road."

When the actress chatted with MTV News about the big-screen adaptation of Jack Kerouac's classic novel, she enthused about that favoritest of pastimes and whether the movie inspired any journeys of her own.

"I like to drive," Kristen said. "I feel so, so, so good behind the wheel. Of course, I do a lot of traveling and a lot of sitting in hotel rooms. Every actress does."

Though the 22-year-old has no road-trip plans at the moment, she did contemplate where she'd want to go if she did.

"I'd probably just drive from L.A. to New York. I've never done that," she said. "The one trip that I took before I did this movie, I got to Ohio, and I had to come back because I had to fly to shoot the movie. I didn't give myself enough time."

If you need help planning your trips in the future Kristen...there's an app for that. Or, you know, we could help you too.

"On the Road" hits theaters December 21.

Where would you go on a road trip? Do you plan to see "On the Road"? Sound off in the comments and on Twitter!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment