Pages

Subscribe:

Main Menu

Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino Addresses Rehab Rumors


Due to a very hectic work schedule, Jersey Shore's Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has willingly entered into a rehab facility to correct a prescription medication problem he's been having lately.  He was not shy about addressing his rehab situation honestly, as he took to his website "sitchnews.com" to clear things up for everyone who is supporting him.

Mike posted:

"I want to set the record straight. I have voluntarily taken steps to get control of a prescription medication problem I had due to exhaustion. I have spent the past several weeks getting treatment for this problem and recuperating from my work and appearance schedule. I appreciate my fans support and love you guys."

0 comments:

Post a Comment