Pages

Subscribe:

Main Menu

Celebuzz » Jersey Shore: ‘Jersey Shore’ Stars Congratulate New Mom Snooki on Twitter

Celebuzz » Jersey Shore
'Jersey Shore' Stars Congratulate New Mom Snooki on Twitter
Aug 27th 2012, 17:50

Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi‘s son is only a day old, and he’s already all the talk on Twitter.

The Jersey Shore star and her fiancé Jionni LaValle welcomed baby boy Lorenzo Dominic LaValle early Sunday morning at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, N.J.

“I am SO IN LOVE with my son Lorenzo Dominic ! I had my little man last night, healthy at 6lbs! HE’S MY WORLD! ❤” Snooki tweeted about her first child.

And LaValle is just as overjoyed. “Idk what I enjoy more, watching my fiancé sleep or watching my son sleep?…Both are amazing! #Lafamiglia,” he tweeted on Monday.

But the new parents aren’t the only ones raving about their newborn.

The pint-sized party girl is getting showered with well wishes from her Jersey Shore costars on Twitter:

Jenni ‘JWOWW’ Farley: “So proud of @snooki and @JLaValle! Lorenzo is the cutest baby I ever seen. Love him already.”

Ronnie Magro: “Congratulations to @snooki !!! Luv ya baby sis! Remember breathe and push!!”

DJ Pauly D: “I Love It This Time A Yearrr When Baby Lorenzo’s Here !!!!! Congrats @snooki And @JLaValle !!! #BabyBlowout”

Samantha “Sammi” Giancola: “Congrats @snooki !!!!! So happy for you.”

Vinny Guadagnino: “I’m finally an uncle!!! Congrats @snooki and @JLaValle! Can’t wait to meet #babylorenzo!”

Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino: “Congrats to Nicole and jionni on their healthy baby boy! All the best! @snooki”

The only Jersey Shore housemate who didn’t send a congratulatory tweet was Deena Nicole Cortese. But she did give a statement to MTV News, saying,

I’m so happy for my meatball. Lorenzo is going to be one of the most loved and spoiled babies around :) Snooki is going to be a fantastic mother and Jionni is going to be a great dad. I can’t wait to meet little Enzo and give him a zillion kisses!

What do you think of Snooki as a mom? Sound off in comments.

Celebuzz Single Player No Autoplay (CORE)
No changes are to be made to this player

 

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment