Pages

Subscribe:

Main Menu

Hollywood Crush: Max Thieriot Moves Into The Hump Day Hottie 'House At The End Of The Street'

Hollywood Crush
Just another WordPress site
Max Thieriot Moves Into The Hump Day Hottie 'House At The End Of The Street'
Sep 19th 2012, 15:30

Max Thieriot is hitting the big screen this week, alongside "The Hunger Games" star Jennifer Lawrence, in the horror flick "House at the End of the Street." And while we're thrilled at the chance to check out this up-and-coming star at our local cineplex, we're not sure we're emotionally prepared to get the stuffing scared out of us just yet. But, we'll face our fears and name Max this week's Hump Day Hottie.

Check out this dreamy photo of Max and keep reading for more details about him!

Vital stats: 23-year-old Max (whose full name is quite the mouthful, Maximillion Drake Thieriot) grew up right outside San Francisco in Los Altos Hills, California. He did a bit of modeling for the Gap before pursuing his La-La-Land dreams.

Of being inducted into Hump Day Hottie-dom, Max said, "I appreciate that. That's very exciting. I feel it."

So we wanted to know, if we ran into Max, what pickup line might he use on us? Well, it's a doozy. "I'm gonna come up with something very cheesy here because it's got to be a cheesy pickup line. My favorite pickup line?" he pondered, before using this line, "Give me your number and I'll call you later and I'll tell you."

"It's like, whatever,'" he said of why he thinks he might use that one. "I don't have a great one. They're so bad. You can't use a cheesy pickup line because they never work. Usually rather than using a pickup line, I find it more effective just to get naked and just stand there."

Where you might have already seen him: He's been in a number of films, including "The Pacifier," "Stay Cool," "Chloe," and "Kit Kittredge: An American Girl."

Why you should take notice of him now: This week he's getting his creep on in "House at the End of the Street." And while we're a bit scared to see it, he says that he's more the type of guy to scare than to get scared.

So, would Max be scared if he saw the film? "I don't think I scare easily but I definitely, I guess I kind of scare. I startle easily maybe. But at the same time, I kind of like films like this too because I kind of enjoy scaring people like I'm just kind of sick. I just enjoy scaring people in just everyday life," he revealed. "Watch out 'cause I might be hiding around the corner and I'm just gonna try and scare you just because I think it's funny."

In addition to "House," Max also has two more films, "Yellow" and "Disconnect," in the can and is prepping to play Norman Bates' older, rebellious brother, Dylan, in the new A&E series, "Bates Motel," based on Alfred Hitchcock's classic film "Psycho."

Until next week, when we choose another Hump Day Hottie, you can salute Max by staring at the photo above!

Media files:
max.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment