Pages

Subscribe:

Main Menu

Hollywood Crush: Skylar Astin Is 'Pitch Perfect' As This Week’s Hump Day Hottie

Hollywood Crush
Just another WordPress site
Skylar Astin Is 'Pitch Perfect' As This Week's Hump Day Hottie
Sep 26th 2012, 15:00

Skylar Astin is one of those guys who happens to be a triple threat, or at least a very solid double one. He can sing and act and has us swooning over his many talents this week as one of the stars of "Pitch Perfect." So, if you weren't already planning on rushing to the theater to check out the flick this weekend when it opens in limited release, perhaps naming Skylar this week's Hump Day Hottie might give you a reason or two.

Check out this dreamy video of Skylar and keep reading for more details about him!

Vital stats: Skylar, 25, is a New York native. And while he attempted university life, studying for a spell at the Tisch School of the Arts at NYU, he eventually left it all behind for acting and Hump Day Hottie-ness.

"A favorite hump? No," he joked to Hollywood Crush about the honor, before sharing, "I am so new to the hottie group I didn't know the responsibilities. My favorite line? I always think lines are so weird, man. I'm super honest. I can be forward if I'm trying. I think that's okay, like to be honestly forward. That's weird."

But he did add this tantalizing tidbit: "I do like to cook for chicks. I think that's like something. I don't know... I make a really good pad Thai, actually. Put that in your hump day! Line 'em up! Shoot 'em down!"

Where you might have already seen him: He's done some big stage work in productions of "Spring Awakening" and "Rent," and he's also appeared in "Hamlet 2," "Love Bites" and "Girls."

Why you should take notice of him now: This week he stars in the very musical comedy, "Pitch Perfect," where he not only stretches that comedic charm but also his singing abilities. He's also got a number of other projects in the works, including parts in "Cavemen," "21 and Over" and "Wreck-It Ralph."

Until next week, when we choose another Hump Day Hottie, you can salute Skylar by watching the video above!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment