Pages

Subscribe:

Main Menu

MTV Remote Control Blog: That's What You Said...About The End Of 'Jersey Shore'

MTV Remote Control Blog
Just another WordPress site
That's What You Said...About The End Of 'Jersey Shore'
Sep 1st 2012, 20:01

Every Friday we thumb through your comments from the most talked-about post of the week--check out the latest That's What You Said topic below and make sure to share your own opinion!

We could feel it in our bones. Yesterday, when the announcement came that the sixth season of "Jersey Shore" would be its last, there was a noticeable shift, and suddenly, things just felt cold. The Times Square offices just didn't buzz they way they typically do, and we were left aimlessly mulling around the hallways, mere shells of our former selves.

...all right--bit of an exaggeration. But it was pretty f***ing sad!

After fans caught wind that "The Situation," Ronnie, Vinny, Pauly D, Snooki, JWOWW, Deena and Sammi would only spend one more televised summer along the boardwalk, fans rushed to share their thoughts on Remote Control and Facebook about what it meant, and what exactly their final Seaside Heights goodbye should entail. Take a look, and tell us what you think about the final "Jersey Shore" season!

Remote Control:
"So not happy to hear the news about this being the last season, but they have lives to live, too, so I understand. They should try eight new people so we can have more drama." -- Elizabeth

"I'm very, very sad, but on the bright side--if there is one--I will be getting my life-sized cardboard cut-out of 'The Situation' tomorrow." -- Scott

"I'm going to miss them. They made my Thursday (Jerzday) nights so much fun. Thank you, and I guess you have to go now--I saw that the cabs are here." -- Veronika

Facebook:
"The fights and the grenades and make-ups and breakups and dinner moments--we will miss it all. Thank you for the years and laughs--we wish you all the best." -- Nodnarb R.

"Wow, I guess all good things have to come to an end. I will miss all the silly stuff." -- Dawn M.

"What have I ever done to you, MTV? Why are you killing me slowly? "Jersey Shore" is what keeps me going. Come on--give us at least 10 seasons, then maybe I will be able to come to terms with what you're saying." -- Tia S.

+ Keep checking back at Remote Control for ongoing coverage of the series' last hurrah.

Media files:
DeenaGlowHairThumb.jpg (image/jpeg)
Deena.gif (image/gif)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment