Pages

Subscribe:

Main Menu

Hollywood Crush: Miley Cyrus Isn't Planning Her Wedding...Yet

Hollywood Crush
Just another WordPress site
Miley Cyrus Isn't Planning Her Wedding...Yet
Sep 7th 2012, 14:38

Wedding planning can wait for Miley Cyrus. Though the songstress and fiance Liam Hemsworth have been engaged for three months, Miley is in no hurry to walk down the aisle, especially when there's new music to make, y'all!

MTV News caught up with the 19-year-old during last night's MTV Video Music Awards pre-show, where the starlet reminisced about her busy year and looked forward to her upcoming single.

"This year has been awesome," she enthused. "I told everyone 2012 was going to be my year, and it's been really good."

The obvious highlight is her betrothal to "Last Song" co-star Liam, who popped the question on May 31 with a 3.5-carat antique diamond, set in an 18-karat gold band by celebrity jeweler Neil Lane. But Miley won't be tamed just yet.

"I'm so focused on my record right now that I don't really have time for anything else," she said when asked how the wedding planning was progressing. "I feel married enough. I feel like I don't need the paper to tell us that, so I'm focusing hard on this record and once this record is the biggest record I've ever had, then I'll do the wedding planning."

You hear that guys? We're just going to have to wait a little bit longer to Party in the USA.

Are you excited for Miley's new single? When do you think she and Liam should walk down the aisle? Tell us in the comments and on Twitter!

Media files:
Miley70.jpg (image/jpeg)
miley281.jpg (image/jpeg)
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment